Individual Accommodation Support Packages (IASP)
This is an accommodation support option which is individually funded. It enables you, your family and carers to choose the accommodation supports you need to continue to live as independently as possible while maintaining existing support networks.
This might involve living with family, with friends or independently with support. NewIDAFE believes in and always provides a person centred approach to all programs. An example of some of the options we offer are:
- Personal care and daily living support
- Communication skills and positive behaviour supports
- Assistance with household activities including meal preparation, being a good neighbour, paying rent on time
- Maintaining social skills, and positive family and peer relationships
- Participating in leisure and recreation activities
- Getting around the community, including use of transport
- Day activities, training, employment and volunteer work
- Maintaining heath and well being
- Facilitating access to additional professional supports as required
- Budgeting and financial management
- Supporting co-ordination.