NewIDAFE Inc Disability Services
NewIDAFE is a not-for-profit organisation who provides programs and respite to adults (18+) with a disability in the Port Macquarie Hastings area.
In 1997 NewIDAFE opened as a small support service for adults (18+) with a disability in Port Macquarie. We offer community based, in-home and centre based programs in the Hastings area and service transport facilities are available.
Our Aim Is To:
● Provide individual support which aims at the total development of the people attending the service that support your choices
● Provide a safe, healthy, caring and learning environment
● Support in your home for personal and self care needs
● Support and nurture life skills for people in their use of community and at home
● Effectively network within the local community to further develop opportunities, access and choice for people
● Nurture social network through community involvement as well as valuing and supporting family relationships
To achieve at your own level is of the utmost importance to each one of us.
NewIDAFE will always listen and do their utmost to provide independence, fun, happiness as well as encourage opportunities for each person to realise their personal best at whatever level in a welcoming and safe environment.