NewIDAFE Inc Disability Services
NewIDAFE is a not-for-profit organisation who provides programs and respite to adults (18+) with a disability in the Port Macquarie Hastings area.
In 1997 NewIDAFE opened as a small support service for adults (18+) with a disability in Port Macquarie. We offer community based, in-home and centre based programs in the Hastings area and service transport facilities are available.
Our aim is to
- Provide individual support which aims at the total development of the people attending the service that support your choices
- Provide a safe, healthy, caring and learning environment
- Support in your home for personal and self care needs
- Support and nurture life skills for people in their use of community and at home
- Effectively network within the local community to further develop opportunities, access and choice for people
- Nurture social network through community involvement as well as valuing and supporting family relationships
It's awesome when we all laugh
Unexpected and delightful
I feel protected and secure
Often surprising and wonderful
Doing the right thing, even when no-one's watching
People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care