Ready for the next step in your career?
Join an organisation dedicated to enhancing the lives of people living with a disability.
Newidafe is a not-for-profit organisation providing disability services and support programs, including respite care to children and adults aged 12 years and over in the Port Macquarie Hastings area.
Newidafe has been providing programs and supporting people to achieve their NDIA Goals for over 25 years.
We are a NDIS Registered & Certified Provider, offering group and individual support services in a safe and caring environment.
We are always on the lookout for experienced people who have the ability and confidence to work one on one or in a group environment with people that attend our service. Enriching participants’ lives while providing peace of mind to their carers is key to Newidafe.
We offer over 80 support programs in safe and secure facilities with a team of support staff. Newidafe work closely with training providers to assist individuals with professional development and employment pathway options.
If you are interested in joining our supportive, social and fun loving team we would like to hear from you.
This role requires all applicants to have:
- A Certificate III or CERT IV in Individual Support (Disability) or equivalent (Applicants who show a commitment to, or who are currently undertaking study in the above qualification will be seriously considered);
- Evidence of, or be prepared to be fully COVID-19 Vaccinated (at least 3 Doses);
- Valid NSW Driver Licence;
- National Criminal History Check;
- NDIS Worker Check Clearance;
- Working With Children Check;
- Current First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003/HLTAID011 or higher), to be obtained within first 3-months;
- A Registered vehicle that is Comprehensively insured
You can submit your resume online below or email to email@example.com